In Is Your Baby Ready to Eat Solid Foods? What a Good Eater Podcast, we help you to answer the question: Is your baby truly ready to begin chowing down?
If your baby is around 4-6 months old, there are five checkpoints needed to begin solid foods. We’ll take you through each of them so you can feed your baby confidently and enjoy watching them experience those first yummy bites.
Be sure to stay tuned for our next episode, where we discuss how to begin solid foods with your baby.
- What a Good Eater! cookbook on Amazon
- American Academy of Pediatrics Recommendation for Complementary Feeding
If you enjoyed Is Your Baby Ready to Eat Solid Foods? What a Good Eater Podcast, forward this to a friend, and rate us on iTunes, Android, or wherever you listen. You can catch up on all of our other episodes here.
Check out the What a Good Eater! cookbook for fantastic ideas on family-friendly meals, sample food schedules and menus by age, healthy snack ideas by age, and meals ready in about 30 minutes or less for busy parents.
- Is Your Baby Ready to Eat Solid Foods? What a Good Eater Podcast - July 23, 2018
- Useful Tips for Drama-Free Dinners: What a Good Eater Podcast - July 11, 2018
- Black Bean & Veggie Kiddie Quesadilla Recipe - June 22, 2018
- How To Get Your Kids to Try New Foods: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 12, 2018
- How To Ensure Success With Kids at Mealtime: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 12, 2018
- Easy Summer Smoothies - May 28, 2018
- 5 Ways to Serve Avocado to Kids - August 1, 2017
- Healthy Summer Snacks to Take To Go - June 27, 2017
- Portion Sizes for Kids - April 12, 2017
- 10 Healthy Snacks for a Young Toddler - February 27, 2017