Getting kids to venture out and try new foods can be tricky. In this episode of How to Get Your Kids to Try New Foods: What a Good Eater Podcast, Ali and Amy discuss how to get your kids to try new foods, including specific strategies to entice your little eater to venture out of their comfort zone!
Check out the What a Good Eater! cookbook for fantastic family friendly meals, sample food schedules by age, healthy snack ideas by age, tips on how to deal with picky eating, and meals ready in about 30 minutes or less for busy parents!
Tips for getting out of your food rut (serving the same foods over and over)
What a Good Eater!, on Amazon
- Is Your Baby Ready to Eat Solid Foods? What a Good Eater Podcast - July 23, 2018
- Useful Tips for Drama-Free Dinners: What a Good Eater Podcast - July 11, 2018
- Black Bean & Veggie Kiddie Quesadilla Recipe - June 22, 2018
- How To Get Your Kids to Try New Foods: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 12, 2018
- How To Ensure Success With Kids at Mealtime: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 12, 2018
- Easy Summer Smoothies - May 28, 2018
- 5 Ways to Serve Avocado to Kids - August 1, 2017
- Healthy Summer Snacks to Take To Go - June 27, 2017
- Portion Sizes for Kids - April 12, 2017
- 10 Healthy Snacks for a Young Toddler - February 27, 2017