Dealing with sugar-loving kids can be challenging: how much sugar is okay? What foods can we purchase that are lower in sugar? How can we wean our kids off of excess sugar? In the How to Handle Kids Obsessed with Sweets: What a Good Eater Podcast, Ali and Amy talk about how much sugar is okay for kids, what to look for on labels, and ways to keep the family happy while keeping our kids healthy.
Check out the What a Good Eater! cookbook for fantastic family-friendly meals, sample food schedules by age, healthy snack ideas by age, tips on how to deal with picky eating, and meals ready in about 30 minutes or less for busy parents!
- American Heart Association guidelines on sugar for kids
- What a Good Eater cookbook, on Amazon
- For healthy dessert options, consider fresh fruit or homemade popsicles from the What a Good Eater! blog
- Zoodles with Ground Turkey and Sauce - July 15, 2018
- Which Foods to Purchase Organic and Why: What a Good Eater Podcast - July 3, 2018
- How to Handle Kids Obsessed with Sweets: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 27, 2018
- 3 Super Ingredients to Add to Your Smoothie - June 20, 2018
- 4 Ways to Entertain Your Kids While You Cook: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 12, 2018
- Non-Meat Protein Ideas for Kids - October 9, 2017
- Healing Constipation Naturally Through Diet - June 27, 2017
- Sample Schedule of Life with 2 Toddlers - June 15, 2017
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Options for Babies, Toddlers, and Families - March 20, 2017
- Keep Ingredients Fresh with Infinity Jars - February 23, 2017