Thank you for joining the What a Good Eater! Virtual Dinner Party! The purpose of the Virtual Dinner Party is to promote and create excitement around the What a Good Eater! cookbook. Through this process, we hope it brings your blog, product, or service exposure an opportunity to connect and cross-pollinate with other bloggers, and find new recipes that you and your family can enjoy.
Here’s What to Do for the Virtual Dinner Party:
- Please view the What a Good Eater! e-book. (Please keep the link private – for your eyes only!) Choose 1 or more of the recipes that you’d like to make for your family and blog about (we listed some suggestions below).
- We’d love for you to craft your post how you see fit for your audience. In your post, please share the following info:
- Name of the recipe(s) you chose and the recipe itself.
- Feedback/experience: share feedback of the recipe(s), how you and your family/kids enjoyed it, if it was easy to make, and your experience with the book overall.
- Photos: photos of final recipe (we have professional photos if you don’t want to take your own, just email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll send them to you), photo of our book cover (below), any pictures of you making the recipe, and/or pictures of your family/kids enjoying the meal.
- A short blurb about our book: If you are looking for a descriptive paragraph to work with you may use our language (this is NOT mandatory, feel free to use if needed): “What a Good Eater! is a cookbook of baby and toddler recipes with healthy herbs and spices to add flavor and broaden your baby’s palate. It’s a guide for parents to confidently feed their babies and toddlers wholesome, healthy, age-appropriate foods which help promote a diverse palate right from the get-go. It’s a great gift for the holidays as well as baby showers!”
- Please include the following links in your post:
- The link to the What a Good Eater! cookbook on Amazon (your own affiliate link is fine)
- A link to whatagoodeater.com at least once in your post.
- A link to Infinity Jars (here) and the Vidalia Chop Wizard (here). *The Infinity Jar and Chop Wizard are a gift to you as a thank you; you can keep them for yourself or run a giveaway! See below if you need text for mentioning these items.* (Infinity Jars has an affiliate program for those interested; if you’d like to be set up to use your own affiliate link, email Mina at: email@example.com.)
- For social shares:
- During the week of the dinner party (Dec. 5 – Dec. 9) please schedule three shares for your post (via FB, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Instagram)
- Tag “What a Good Eater”, “Vidalia Chop Wizard”, and “Infinity Jars” and use at least 3 of the following hashtags when you post: #whatagoodeater, #cookbook, #toddlermeals, #babyfood, #familymeals, #babyfoods, #homemadebabyfoods, #babyfeeding, #healthyrecipes, #fast recipes
- At the bottom of your post, we encourage you to include links to other bloggers’ sites. (This is not mandatory but allows all bloggers involved to connect and help each other “cross-pollinate” their audiences – we will update this page with those post links once they are live.)
Here’s a list of recipes we suggest – all of which are family-friendly (these are simply suggestions – feel free to use whatever recipes you like that you see in our ebook):
- The Iron Chicken Dance (p. 65)
- Dance Party Chicken Nuggets (p. 89)
- Coconut Curry Goan Fish (p. 91)
- Cool Cucumber Sandwich Bites (p. 101)
- Basil and Kale Frittata (p. 107)
- Turkey Cutlets (p. 119)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos (p. 147)
- Warm Lentils with Cumin and Coriander (p. 87)
- English Muffin Pizzas (p. 133)
- Mini Basil Meatloaves (p. 125)
- Chicken Tikka Masala (p. 111)
Here are two of our cover images:
Optional text for Infinity Jars: “Infinity Jars offers the largest selection of the world’s finest airtight ultraviolet glass jars and bottles and apothecary containers, designed to preserve the freshness of your herbs, spices, and natural products.”
Optional text for Vidalia Chop Wizard: “The Vidalia Chop Wizard is a tool that literally chops your prep time in half!”
Product shots of Chop Wizard and Infinity Jar:
Again, email Ali if you need any photos or have any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you haven’t already done so, email her the physical address where she can ship your complimentary products!
LIST OF OTHER PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS:
The Balanced Life
Tarot by Lisa
Homegrown & Healthy
Stay at Home Panda
Sammiches and Psych Meds
The Filled Lantern
Fighting Off Frumpy
Gluten Free & Other Allergen Free Recipes – MeganLierman.com
Full of Days
Mother Fluff – Sara Green