It’s hot, hot, HOT here in Charlotte! We’ve been cooling down with our latest favorite simple snack. Check out our Mango Lime Sorbet Recipe and Video below!
This sorbet is simple: you toss all 4 ingredients into your blender, mix it up, and serve – yes, that’s it! See our Mango Lime Sorbet Recipe and Video below. And enjoy this refreshing and healthy treat!
mango lime sorbet with mint and coconut milk recipe:
Age: 8 months plus
Yield: 4-6 servings
Food storage: best served immediately (can freeze for up to 24 hours)
Serving: self-feed, family friendly
- 3 cups frozen mango
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, roughly chopped
Place all ingredients into the blender* and blend until thoroughly combined. The consistency will be thick and smooth. Serve!
*Note: you will need a high-powered blender for this. If you have trouble blending add a little more of the coconut milk in small amounts until things start moving.
Do you like our recipe videos? Follow us on Facebook for more!
Check out our cookbook What a Good Eater! for baby & toddler recipes with healthy herbs and spices to add flavor and broaden your baby’s palette, now available on Amazon! If you enjoyed this post, sign up to receive our newsletter for other great ideas on feeding your baby, toddler, and family.
- Zoodles with Ground Turkey and Sauce - July 15, 2018
- Which Foods to Purchase Organic and Why: What a Good Eater Podcast - July 3, 2018
- How to Handle Kids Obsessed with Sweets: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 27, 2018
- 3 Super Ingredients to Add to Your Smoothie - June 20, 2018
- 4 Ways to Entertain Your Kids While You Cook: What a Good Eater Podcast - June 12, 2018
- Non-Meat Protein Ideas for Kids - October 9, 2017
- Healing Constipation Naturally Through Diet - June 27, 2017
- Sample Schedule of Life with 2 Toddlers - June 15, 2017
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Options for Babies, Toddlers, and Families - March 20, 2017
- Keep Ingredients Fresh with Infinity Jars - February 23, 2017